Sunday, June 1, 2008

Exemption

HE which stands for Hubungan Etnik. As I was inside the lecture hall, my lecturer looks so familiar to me. I was wondering why on earth my ex hubungan etnik lecturer would now teach me a different subject which has to do with hotel management? Was AMAZED.. Then she started to talk.. N ya! She is there to conduct HE.. HE again? Oh no i am so not gonna go through that subject once more. It's a very boring lesson but got one advantage.. She is a leng lui lecturer! XD

She talk and talk and finally said something like "who took this subject before? please stand up and show me your faces. be honest to yourself. don't be shy".. I stood. Then she continue "to those who took this subject before and pass, u all no need to take this subject for this sem actually" *smile*.. She is always smiling.. So SWEET isn't it.. Haha.. HAPIE! Which means less burden for me.. I can drop one subject! Feeling so grateful.. and Relieved.. One more thing! Besides HE, i still get to drop a few more subjects such as English language and also Microeconomics.. From six subjects which i have for this semester and after deducting the exemptions subjects, only left with THREE..

No comments: