Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bed Time Story

Everything was not smooth for the past few days.. So many misunderstandings between us. Got moody because of certain "test" conducted.. In the end i guess everything should be alright for now.. I believe by meeting each other it will ease the tension-ess instead of just avoiding each other.. That is how the story started..

MID VALLEY, again.. LOL! I went there to play PPP.. I just feel that i really need to "dance" to be able to release all my tension and anger? Supposed to meet up KS and Wilson there but then, Wilson say he prefer to sleep instead so he ffk-ed? No no.. It's him KS who did not korek his ear well and did not listen when Wilson told KS that he is not joining us in MV so KS assumed that Wilson is going.. What a bad listener KS is.. Due to that, KS was all alone in MV for a few hours.. Walking alone in such a BIG building.. What a pity.. I had a lecture so I couldn't be there any early unless my lecture ends early.. It did! My lecture ended half an hour early. I rushed to meet him but he told me he got something to do in MV.. Searching for materials for assignment.. Harlo! First week d know what coursework to do? Haha he gotta be kidding.. That was why i found out something really not right.. He is twisting his story again XD.. Never really believe him.. What he told me all masuk one ear, keluar one ear..

It was raining very heavily, and I spent more for public transport. LRT then change to KTM. Fast + expensive I should say.. But as for KTM, omg.. The train took so long to arrive at the KL sentral station.. Waited n waited while listening to songs from my phone.. When I was standing to wait for the train to arrive, one malay uncle beside me act weirdly. He stared and smiled at me many times.. How should I react towards him then? I did not entertain him..

Met up with KS.. After reached MV.. And to my surprise, from nowhere and for no apparel reason.. He bought me a SNOOPY.. SURPRISE!!!~~ Hahaha... It comes with a special card with his message inside.. His writing is UGLY XD.. Joking la.. Told ya... I like surprises.. I really do! Hereby sincerely want to say thank u a million..




















What we did after that? Bla bla.. Too many to be said so i would not elaborate more on that.. Owh one more thing.. I bumped into Esther, my ex highschool friend! Miss her tho.. We managed to talk before entering the bus back to Puchong.. Listen to her stories make me feel like wanna cry T.T

TODAY, supposed to be my rest day! Stay at home and slack.. I got messages from KS.. He say he is all alone again.. At Pasar Seni this time.. Cos none of his family member was able to fetch him.. Pity betul.. So I offered him and say i will accompany him till his father fetches him. U should thank me la KS.. U see i so baik hati XD
We promise to meet at IOI cos near and convenient plus air conditioned some more.. I brought UNO cards to IOI! So that we can pass time faster.. Went to McD to tumpang their table. If no table how to play? But feel bad if tumpang their table for free so I sacrificed my few bucks to get some food from there.. Bye Bye la my $$$.. Haha.. It was so FUN to play UNO with that Lolen.. U should see his funny and silly reactions.. While playing we manage to capture this,






Showing cards....













When we were at at the bus stop waiting to go back, KS pass me his rapid kl ticket cos he does not need it anymore.. I was like so Hepieee, FREE trasportation! Ahem... The U bus arrived and I was busy saying good bye to him and stuffs. Walking to the bus already.. Then i realized, WRONG TICKET! 30 Mei? Today supposed to be 31st already.. Haha another stupid incident.. Good thing I noticed early or else sure kena halau by the bus conductor.. Too bad, no more free transportation for me.. So i took the 574A bus back.. Goodbye KS.. And Here I come, MY HOME SWEET HOME..

No comments: