Monday, May 12, 2008

Holiday

Times passes really slow especially when I do not have things or upcoming activities to look forward.. Going to die out of boredom. But hey, throughout the week, last Saturday Sunday and TODAY, I was busy most of the time..

Saturday was the day I attended Wen Yuin's prize giving day ceremony.. Was there to give her moral support n yea, there is another thing that I was happy about which is Tan Sri Musa the ketua polis negara was invited to be the special guest for that event. That was the time i shook hands with him.. Omg u guys out there wouldn't know how happy I am at that moment.. I was smiling all the way.. My dad calls me "sampah lou". A way to address those people who comes from a rural area and knows nothing. hahaha whatever la.. U gotta believe this, that was my very first time experiencing that kind of thing.. These kind of opportunity doesn't come easily.. Saw my ex high school teachers.. Talked to a few of them.. One of my teacher, she could pronounce my name fully.. Not bad neh.. Never expect someone to remember my name after so many years.. Plus new students and old students always come in and out of the school.. Teachers sometimes couldn't really recall their own students name.

The next day, which is Mother's Day! Early in the morning went out for dim sum located at happy garden.. Can say it is one of the best dim sum i have ever had so far. But unfortunately on that day, some of it doesn't taste good.. My mom and dad was saying maybe because the restaurant owner want to cut cost.. Cut down on ingredients which in the end make the food taste bad.. I prefer if they increase the price but do not cut down on ingredients.. To me, the quality of the food is very important. Went to Bukit Jalil for some wesak event in the afternoon. Night went shopping and I had a great time spending money XD

Monday, which is today.. Reunion with all my ex colleagues from WOFS.. World Of Feng Shui.. Called Susan, Chong Yew, Kok Siang.. Supposed to call Clamond out but i know he for sure cannot make it.. What to do, he is the big boss what.. Need to always keep an eye on his workers. Our initial plan was to taiping lang restaurant but what the heck.. It was closed and not knowing that Monday is their off day! Was kinda disappointed and changed plan last minute. Went to Wong Kok instead.. Susan treated all of us.. She say cos we are only students so she treat this time.. Lunch was free.. Talked and laughed like saiko in the restaurant.. Wonder if others notice us or not.. After lunch went for movie at MV.. Watched back the same movie that i used to watch before, IRON MAN.. Because of that, don't know is it good karma or what, people treat me for movie.. Had a great time today.. Really! Looking forward to meet them once more.. Actually in MV, many things happened.. Kok siang couldn't find the movie tickets and we walked all the way from top floor to lower ground floor just to look for the tickets.. That fella, the ticket was in his wallet but he couldn't notice it. He looked through many times somemore! Hahaha blurrie CKS.. Good thing do not need to buy the tickets for the second time. Or else, need to waste unnecessary money again. Played PARA PARA PARADISE and also went to pet shop looking for hamsters.. We plan to get one.. N yea, I will be getting a hamster for myself soon.. An extra companion with me when I am at hostel..

I will stop her although I know it is a bit odd.. More updates next time..

No comments: