Saturday, May 24, 2008

story of us in mv

As we arrived at MV, first thing we did was buy movie ticket! The counter guy who was in charged of selling tickets wanted to place us at the last row from screen.. Old auntie like me need a better seat since my vision also ain't that good.. Then me and cks idea macam clashed a bit.. He say he wanted the side seat.. Then I say "don't want la. so side.. don't feel secure".. We make the guy wait and he felt kinda swt already.. Then as we walk away from the counter, cks was looking at one couple which was queuing to buy ticket.. As i look back at them, the couple smiled at us. They laughed too.. Turn my head to cks n asked, "u know them meh? y they stare n laugh at us?".. He replied "I don't know.. They look at us den i look at them back".. I was really BLURRED at that time.. I replied "I also donno them one.. we look funny is it? or else y people wanna look".. Hahaha what a puzzled n funny incident..

- "5 star" -
Stomach growled, so I ask him to teman me to Madam Kwan "lima bintang" restaurant to try out their nasi.. The waitress there gave us smoking section.. Already told her we want a non smoking area.. Felt abit discomfort as our environment and the "scenery" wasn't really magnificent..Haha but was happy enough that he accompanied me there. My nasi comes with one BIG piece of chicken! so big! so hard for me to eat.. Gave abit to him.. Mine was Nasi bonjari which cost more than RM20 a plate.. He paid for my meal O.O
















(Consist of rendang chicken,1 HUGE piece roasted chicken,sambal udang and 1 half hard boil egg)


- 89% in Arcade -
After makan pau pau, time to loiter around.. We went to arcade as usual.. Played Para PPP and the "couple adventure shooting game".. Don't know what is it called also.. Located next to PPP machine =.= Spent RM4 on that.. We manage to complete until 89%.. My new record! Ever since i played that last time..

- Embarrased :P -
Then still got extra time, decided to go for bowling instead.. That fella so smart wanted to take number 13 ball.. I think his arm will break into half la if he really does that.. Hahahah i still remember one part, cks ball dropped as he was trying to bowl.. The ball "gostan".. Funny but i did not really laugh.. must give him "abit of face".. XD Too bad i lost to him by few points.. I really wanted to beat him in bowling but unfortunately can't.. And as for me, my nails broke.. Ouuch! Jk.. XD Not pain also..

- Chiak! Save -
After bowling.. the next thing was "photography session"! Cam whore here n there.. We tak tau malu one. He tried taking my solo picture.. No way man.. I won't allow that to happen..















(Vege and Lolen)


- Movie -
The clock ticks and it's time for Movie.. We watched Narnia.. ummm it wasn't a really an eye opening one for me.. I would just grade it as okie okie movie only.. It somehow familiar to what i watched last time, The lord of the rings.. During the movie, OMG.. While we were all so concentrating on the movie, the cinema light just turn on by itself.. Not oni once.. But twice! "Potong stim" only. Haha happen to me for the first time for my whole entire life before this watching movie in cinema.. never happen before till yesterday.. The guy who sat behind me was saying something like "can i ask for a refund back?" to the person sitting next to him.. He was frustrated..
















(Our "passport" to enter the cinema)


- Tea Time -
After movie, as we were on our way to The Gardens we passed by BAD.. Bought two donuts.. One strawberry one choc. Cos the choc flavour was the last piece already.. This time i let cks "win" la.. Frankly, I wanted the choc flavour badly..
















(Tada! Pikaboom.. Here comes the "actor" and the "actress".. DONUTS..)


- The Gardens -
Soon after that, visited The gardens.. For their toilet purpose.. *paiseh*.. Went to The Robinson.. the things there darn expensive! really for high class shoppers.. Even one set of culinary (1 spoon, 1 knife, 1 fork) can already cost more than RM1K.. *faint*

- Next? -
Walk walk here n there in the end went back.. walk too long in a shopping mall makes me feel sleepy.. Dinner at mamak..

END OF STORY *Fuh.. At last..*

No comments: