Thursday, May 15, 2008

S.B.N.A

What does s.b.n.a stands for? "Single but not available" i suppose.. Yeah that is correct!
When people say that, what is the exact definition to it? For I will say it means she/he is single but not ready to get involve in any relationship and to accept new love? I was once like this.. I couldn't accept any other guy after my last break up. It is because I am holding back my old memories and clinging onto it too much. But then I realized I am such a fool if i continue to be like that. My ex did not treat me well.. *Long Story* So there is no point if I don't move on..

I will get rid of all these soon.. Will consider to put the s.b.n.a status away.. If i can find someone whom I love n he loves me the same way back, y not?

Vege is dreaming for her prince charming to come for her one day. LOL

1 comment:

Cunningly **Wilson said...

i was wondering, why are you single and stating you are not available,

but today, i am understand by someone taht, this post was tlaking about someone else instead ~LOL

**GRIN**