Monday, May 5, 2008

daily routine?

I was once left out from the movie industry.. To put it easier, I would say I am the one always left out when it comes to movies.. Outdated is the correct word. When my friends talked to me about latest movies I would go "huh?i don't know anything".. I dislike it when that happens because indirectly I would have lesser topics to talk about to friends.. But nvm, thing has changed..

Recently, I watched quite a numerous of movies.. For the past few months I go to the cinema almost every week? I even watched the boring horror movie, deadly ghost! Omg that show was terrible! Almost fell asleep inside. The story line was lame despite being scary.. The main actress in the movie is pretty.. Yea I gotta admit that, but omg again.. She screams so much, non stop.. As if we audience is deaf or something.. She don't need to repeat her silly acts like that.. Shout.. Scream.. Ouucchh... It irritates me a lot at one point and I actually closed both my ears.. Really regret watching that show.. Told myself, if possible no more horror movies next time.. Watched too much and most of it disappoint me. Or is it because my expectation is high?

Last Saturday and Sunday, I went to mid valley.. The first day was an outing with a few friends and the following day was a family outing. I never miss out one thing for the both outing to mv.. Which is, MOVIE.. :)

Saturday- watched Forbidden Kingdom. Ahakz my friend thought it is going to be a chinese movie since the both main actors in the movie is Jet Li and Jackie Chan.. Both also J..

Jackie chan
e
t

l
i















-Jet and Jackie teaching the guy in the middle the art of kung fu-

For me, a day before I watch it, I already browsed through online to check out more on that show. Read the synopsis and I got the same thinking too at first as in I couldn't believe it with my own eye when it's written there ENG MOVIE.. Blinked my eyes a few times then I told myself, eh it's really an english movie la.. I enjoyed watching that show. Tho the graphics and the stunts may look a bit ridiculous, I would say the story line is something an eye opening for me..



Sunday- iron man! At the very first time when i saw the poster, I really did not have the interest to watch it till I heard feedbacks from a few people.. Some say it's cool and some say it's worth watching.. So i gave it a try.. Not bad, I enjoyed watching it too.. But I would not say that movie is perfect since it's not so my type I guess.. One thing i know is, next time do not blindly believe what others say until u experience it and see it with your own eye.. I love his "special suite and the weapons".. It's so cool..















-Getting his "suite" done!-


Both day continuously also watch movie.. Somehow like my DAILY ROUTINE already for that week.. Hahaha.. My next movie target will be the second episode of NARNIA..

No comments: