Thursday, May 22, 2008

life

Human need to go through pain every single moment.. From the moment when we were born to this realm till our last breath.. What we undergo is mostly pain and suffering.. This is what "buddhist" believe in.. The belief..

Pain is what i feel now.. I've lost something but in the other hand i gain something.. To receive something we need to sacrifice something in return.. Haha i am just making u all confuse.. XD

Okie talking bout what happened a few days back, it was WESAK.. I was at BMV temple for that two days duration.. helped out in trybs for our stall.. We manage to earn money $$$ to cover up the cost.. *applause* It was tiring but fun in a way.. On Monday night, there was a procession held. I was incharge to keep an eye on the first float. To make sure no one touches it. Buat kacau.. The procession was a 10 km walk.. From brickfields all the way to Jalan tunku abdul rahman.. Omg.. wth.. My legs like gonna break into a few pieces at that very moment.. One reason is also because my shoe hurt my leg alot.. I think by walking bare footed is far way better but some of my friends advice me to put on my shoes.. afraid there will be broken glasses or something unwanted that will hurt my feet. We walk.. We laugh.. We play.. We joke.. First time going through this kind of thing.. My first time for procession in my whole entire life! Would never forget the experience i had there.. Thanks all!

No comments: