Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Do Not Hurt Your Love One...

I think I always make a same mistake...'hurting' my love one. You guys will be thinking now..."What kind of 'hurt' did you do to her???". Well, I showed my bad and sour face in front of her...This is caused by stress, pressure and trouble of my study. Whenever I am in such situation, I will be moody and of cause, sour face. Even my house mates did notice it. I did not scold her to release my bad temper. However, my sad and sour face caused her uneasiness. She has confronted me and I did tell her the truth. Thanks god, she is understanding. She even said she does not mind and will adapt it. I do not think this will be good also. One person's patience has limit. If this continue, it will affects our relationship. I hope I can change...but how? This is my own habit...even my mum also cant help with this. I hope a saint will HELP me out one day...I really mean it.

Guys...beware of this! Frankly tell your love one. Discuss and try to solve your bad side with your love one if you want to preserve your relationship...

Sorry Vege...Love you as always...

Chaos

No comments: