Friday, June 27, 2008

Things goes wrong

26 June, is my childhood friend's birthday.. Never wish her because I do not have her contact number ever since few years back.. We may sound like close/good friends but the fact is we are not.. She may dislike me because I may not be as smart as her.. She is always the bright student and always scores all straight A's in all major exams like UPSR, PMR, SPM and STPM! My mother used to compare both of our results ever since I was in primary.. I hate that feeling and once voiced out and told her that if possible please do not compare both our results.. Because it hurts my feeling without her noticing it.. Slowly and as time passed by, she stopped.. She was no longer comparing and I am grateful that my mother is understanding in a way.. Despite all these, actually I would like to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY although I know she wouldn't be reading this. I don't think she even owns a blog.

And today many people ffk-ed.. I wonder what happen? First, I was told to meet up my ex classmates for lunch.. Supposed to be fun but mana tau so many of them did not turn up! Very disappointed.. So, only the three of them was there to have lunch with me.. They are Wilson, Meng Heng and also Nirmal.. All guys! Haha.. May sound a bit odd but it was great to have them around.. In the evening my next plan was to pasar malam.. Every Thursday at Sri Rampai they have this pasar malam thingy and most of Tarcians would go there.. Me and my room mate agreed to go for it after class but, she ffk-ed also.. This time I was not disappointed but HAPIE instead.. Because before she could tell me that she cancel the plan, I was already thinking of telling her that I no longer interested to go but feel bad if I do so.. I know if I go, i will spend more money.. I need to save up.. PLUS, I was exhausted.. And since the plan was canceled, GOOD! XD

It was my first time entering my campus gym.. I was there for GYM-WORKOUT co-cu.. I really need the 2 credit hours (my campus policy).. I think I kinda regret joining it, main reason is because I do not really like my coordinator (her looks and the way she talks so similar to my ex bf mother) EEeeeW.. To add on, I would say most of the participants/students who are involved they are not friendly.. So far, haven't seen my gym trainer yet.. I always imagine he is those muscular type of guy (that is for sure).. I will be seeing him for the very first time starting from next week. Hope he can change my perspective towards these gym thing.. Or else, I really do not see why I should like/love it..

DEAR, u do not need to say sorry.. I know u do not mean it.. It is already past but of course it would be nice if u can control your emotions more next time.. *wink*

That is all for now, I will try my best to update more next time..

No comments: