Sunday, June 8, 2008

tired+exhausting+sleepy..

Last night I slept very "early". Reason was because I was busy watching a Taiwanese drama and the title to it is, IT STARTED WITH A KISS. Rushing to make sure I finish watching it by this week because after this I will be busier due to my assignments pilling up.. I am so into romance drama just because when I watch them, I feel so touched and feel like I am floating though I know they are dramatic. I know I may sound exaggerating.

My cousin, his wife, his kid and two of his friends from Taiping came down to KL and they paid me a visit this morning.. Which I only had 2 hours plus of sleep.. So tiring man.. I never expect them to come to my house. They even asked me to join them to Times square for a stroll and I agreed. Most of the time I was there to keep an eye on my nephew.. He is super active and likes to popek a lot. Always running in the shopping mall which makes me felt dizzy at that moment.. I got no choice because his mom wants to do some shopping.. So I became the temporary "nanny".. Haha..

I am kinda broke these few days and still figuring out ways to survive till my parents come back this coming Tuesday! Thank God I have free meals just now. My cousin bought me my favourite chicken rice for lunch.. Treated me Starbuck Mocha with Tuna sandwich plus Tiramisu cake and also Auntie Anne's bread. Feeling full now.. *Burp*

COUNTDOWN..
Two more days to go for them to come back! I miss them so much.. Haven't seen them for more than two weeks already.. Finally....

No comments: