Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Do not judge a book by its cover

What most people look for when they want to choose their love partner? Appearance? Attitude? Which is more important if you were only given one choice.. I noticed usually LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT only happens if he/she appearance is captivating.. For those who choose to go for attitude, it takes longer and more effort to love someone.. Agree? These is only based on my own theory.. But I do think that if a relationship is only based on looks/appearance to love, it is harder to make sure if it is a lasting one.. What if one day your partner's face got burnt? It is something that also applies to a book.. A saying goes, "the front cover of a book is important to attract readers to read it.. But what makes the readers continue reading it is the good content inside".

I decided to write on these is because one of my friend, his name is Wilson XD.. He got so excited when he read my previous post.. I just mention "she is one of the leng lui in my class" and without thinking any further he asked me to intro her to him.. You see! These proven that my theory is correct! Haha.. If I were to given two options to choose and I need to come out with only one answer, I would say I'd like to choose both.. But, inner beauty will always be the most important factor! To love someone, we need to show gratitude, love, care, sincerity and lastly, love them back as much as they love you or maybe even more..

1 comment:

Cunningly **Wilson said...

LOL!, never thought you would dedicate an entry purposely for me eh.

Firstly, should i or should i not thank you introducing me to your blog, *tsk tsk*

and then, when did i asked you to intro her to me =x =x

i was asking you to show me her pic, since you said shes the prettiest in your class.

i got misunderstoooooood =\ *ish*