Friday, June 20, 2008

Bush, Rice and Hu...WHO???

Bush, Rice and Hu...WHO???

Recently, I came across into this funny joke. It is all about a newly elected President of China (Hu JinTao) in 2004. Well, sometimes our Chinese words confuse the westerners. What to confuse? The Chinese words' sound and slang of course! Do not believe? Read the proof shown below.

First, you must recognize these several important characters:

President Hu JinTao-President of China
President George W.Bush- President of USA
Condozeela Rice-Secretary of United State
Kofi Annan-seventh Secretary-General of UN(1997-2007)
Yassir Annan-Former Palestinian Leader in Middle East(deceased)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Receptionist: "Sir, Condoleeza Rice wants to see you..."
George Bush: "Condoleeza! Nice to see you. What's happening?"
Condoleeza Rice: "Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China."
Bush: "Great. Lay it on me."
Rice: " 'Hu' is the new leader of China."
Bush: "That's what I want to know."
Rice: "That's what I'm telling you."
Bush: "That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of China?"
Rice: "Yes."
Bush: "I mean the fellow's name."
Rice: "Hu."
Bush: "The guy in China."
Rice: "Hu."
Bush: "The new leader of China."
Rice: "Hu."
Bush: "The Chinaman!"
Rice: "Hu is leading China."
Bush: "Now what ya asking me for?"
Rice: "I'm telling you Hu is leading China."
Bush: "Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?"
Rice: "That's the man's name."
Bush: "That's whose name?"
Rice: "Yes"
Bush: "Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?"
Rice: "Yes, sir."
Bush: "Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East."
Rice: "That's correct."
Bush: "Then who is in China?"
Rice: "Yes, sir."
Bush: "Yassir is in China?"
Rice: "No, sir."
Bush: "Then who is?"
Rice: "Yes, sir."
Bush: "Yassir?"
Rice: "No, sir."
Bush: "Look, Condoleeza. You start to piss me off, and it is not because you are black neither. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone."
Rice: "Kofi?"
Bush: "No, thanks."
Rice: "You want Kofi?"
Bush: "No. I don't want coffee"
Rice: "You don't want Kofi?"
Bush: "No. But since you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N."
Rice: "Yes, sir."
Bush: "Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N."
Rice: "Kofi?"
Bush: "Milk! Will you please make the call?"
Rice: "And call who?"
Bush: "Who is the guy at the U.N?"
Rice: "Hu is the guy in China."
Bush: "Will you stay out of China?!"
Rice: "Yes, sir.I am in US now..."
Bush: "And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N."
Rice: "Kofi?"
Bush: "All right! With cream and two sugars. Now get on the phone."

Rice picked up the phone on the other side after preparing a cup of coffee.

Rice:" Hello, rice here".
Bush: "Rice? Good idea. It is not my staple food. Get a couple of egg rolls too, Condi. May be we can send some to the guy in China. And the guy in the Middle East...what is his name again"?
Rice: "Yes,sir"
Bush: "Whadever, send it now!"
Bush slammed the phone.
Rice:"Do you know where can I get the Chinese food in Middle East?"
Receptionist: "I dunno. May be you can ask President Hu in China"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Disclaimer: Some of the words i added in myself

See? Even BUSH also confused! LoL!!!

Chaos

No comments: