Wednesday, June 18, 2008

happenings

J.CO? Sounds like Jusco hypermart to me.. J.CO is actually a place specially sells DONUTS.. If compared to places like Dunkin Donuts or Big Apple, I prefer J.Co one.. The reason is because it has a lot of choices and it is fresh! DD's donuts down grade already. I went there for the past few weeks, the donuts there were cold and not really fresh.. at J.Co, ordered six different types of flavour.. Have a look at it.. It makes me so tempted to eat it once more.

almond,cheese,cappucino,frozen chocolate,chocolate crispy and mochacino? semua pun sedap!

After eating in J.Co, went for MOVIE! Watched Kung Fu panda cantonese version.. Hahahaha, that was what most audience did.. Laugh from the start of the movie until the end of it. Really funny after they translate it to canton.. The panda is so fat yet cut.. Anyone who plans to watch it but haven't watch? Go for canton version.. No regret watching.. And the best part was, I watched it with my beloved..

I manage to capture this in class today! Wen Jie is a spy and a stalker now.. The guy is actually my (chi char) class rap and the girl, not so close to her but she is one of the leng lui in my class.. I suspect both of them "ada jalan".. When i teased them just now their face blushed.. Lol.. They never notice it when I secretly took this picture. I know it is wrong but come on...

anyone out there who needs a spy, i am the correct candidate XD

That is all FOLKS..

No comments: