Thursday, June 19, 2008

Moment in life..

My beloved grandmother is here in KL now! I am excited a bout it.. Although I need to sleep at the living room to let my grandmother and her maid sleep in my room, it is worthwhile.. Just pray hard no any mosquito disturb my sleep later on.. After the incident whereby my grandmother experienced stroke, she never come to my house anymore.. Due to the inconvenience for her in walking because she has these difficulties walking in a far distance.. She would get exhausted easily if she walks.. She is no longer so strong like last time.. I used to address her a "superwoman". And finally today, she is here! She will be staying here for at least two weeks.. I used to cling on her a lot since I was young.. I was under her guardianship since I was few months old till I can finally learn how to walk when I was two.. The duration of two years is enough to keep our bond close.. Another good news is, my elder sister who studied in Dublin for five years is back in Malaysia! She will be here for only one week and will eventually fly back there for her awaiting new job. Though she comes back every year, I still miss her a lot. Therefore, I will make full use of these few days to spend time with her.. And also accompany my grandmother. It feels so good to be surrounded by those people whom I love.. Today the seven of us including my grandma's maid, had our dinner at Taiping Lang restaurant.. It is great to be reunite once more! The feeling of completeness.. Because my elder sister is back.. I love the feeling.. We all chit chat-ed and laughed a lot during our dinner..

How I wish this will never end......

No comments: