Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom's Day


A day to be remembered..
A day to be cherished..
A day to dine out..
A day to say how much you meant to me and I Love You..

Dearest mom,
I guess everyday, is mothers day..
The day when you still love me and I still get the chance to be with you and cherish you, that is when i say, everyday is mothers day.

A date like today is just another significant date to remind others that, "hey today is a special day and we need to do something out of it"..

As long as we have the heart, no matter how far we are apart, how often we meet, how you would come and go, how you feel and think, you will always be my best mommy ever.....


What I think in mom:
-soft spoken
-soft inside n outside
-overall, SOFT!
hahaha, which made my dad attracted to her?

Everyone has their own mom, and since we are fated to be mom-daughter in this life so I would use this very special moment to wish u, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.....


No comments: