Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Miss You

When I first saw your face on that very first day, I was glad that you were back..
You smiled back and you were happy to be here too..
Now that you left, I miss you.......
The moment when I need to see you go off, I teared..
It almost felt that, I couldn't stop sobbing..
Why? You leave behind lots of sweet memories in me.. In us!!!
All the laughters.. The time we all spent together.. How I wish you don't need to leave..
Feeling emotional now as I am writing this.. Did not expect that the word "good bye" and a hug would mean so much that make me feel this way..
My blood.. My family.. To my elder sister, this is specially dedicated to you..
I MISS YOU..
Hope you will do well over there..
Today happened to be your birthday, why must it be this way.. Tho we did celebrate one day advance for you.. But still, I want to wish you again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

PS: she is now at Ireland la.. Alive ok? Do not think "senget"


No comments: