Monday, May 4, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

If you all came across the American comedy series FRIENDS before, you all would know how exciting friends can be..
I gotta believe this because they were the ones who mend my broken heart when I needed company most! They talked to me and tried their best to make me smile back :)

Friends that I have are all categorized.. Haha..
1) high school
2) college
3) hostel

Friends do come in and out of our lives.. Some will leave an obvious footprint in our lives but some just don't.

Sometimes, activities spent was just plain and simple, but the fun and memories we had from that very friendship will always be the concern.. It always run in my mind.. All the great time we had!! Thinking of it makes me smile while typing this.

College friends. Just a week back, my friends did a surprise birthday thingy for me.. Thanks! Pizza with endless fire.. Haha..
Back then, we had this so called movie marathon.. We all watched many movies! Ok lets name it all (Fast and furious, X-men, Coming soon, Snipper, Worms by KRU, Dragon ball and more.........)
It was fun to be with them.. They are the so called "LAME FAMILY"...

Talking bout my hostel friends, we are just like one big family! True enough.. N we will be having a karaoke session tomoro.. Yeah.. Rock it... We are always together to do many stuffs.. From eating, to sleeping.. We see most of our true colours because we lived under one roof. *thanks for everything including the surprise birthday celebration*

High school friends? This statement is always true, "we will usually get true friends from high school".. Tho I did meet up with them as much as others did, they will always remain sweet inside my heart.. *hearts*

Feel happy to be surrounded by them... Friends will always be friends...

No comments: