Saturday, May 23, 2009

its time.. or not time yet?

Sometimes...


SIGH

Things may seem so wonderful and yet so ugly.


WTH am I thinking la? What do I really want????



I KNOW!! I know well that every decision I make will have pro's n con's..
It feels so bad to hurt the other party to the extant that there might be next time? This has to stop!!
No matter what I still need to face it.. Yeah, so true.............




Having sleepless nights recently.. Hate this!



Wen JIe!!! Time to wake up!!
*decide for once!!*

2 comments:

Eva.Tan said...

my friend,MOVE ON!!CHEER!!
u are rite..every decision u make also hurt them..think deeply..in this world nothing is no hurt!anyway~i hope u make a decision follow your feeling..if u looks its rite den just choose it k?be happy!!

Winnie Hiew said...

Cheer up! Think wisely and make the right decision kay? Don't make yourself regret yea. Once you decide, then just go for it. =)