Monday, May 4, 2009

Just before it could pop out...

Sometimes I just don't understand why some people like to do things without thinking..
Sometimes I don't understand why certain people just do not bother how others feels and just care bout how themselves feel..

This is so selfish!!!

I know living in this world, everything seems to be unpleasant.. People tend to back stab, gossip, say foul words and torture others by mentally or physically..

This has to stop!

My mind is full with things which are hard to resolve.. Who can help me?

I do not need a counselor nor any advice from others.. Just need a peace of mind and it will help a lot tho..


Alright, putting all these negative issues aside.. There are also things that made me :)
I finally got to buy a shoe for myself which I have been promising myself to own..

I got these very few presents for my 21st birthday.. Simple but I love them all..

Tribute: My sis
Tribute: CKS
Tribute: Parent

TILL THEN, anyone wants to sponsor me anything? Haha.. Joking only..

No comments: