Saturday, May 9, 2009

A moment to walk with...

"I have once said, good things are yet to be overwhelmed"

True enough.. Nostalgic in the sense that made me miss those moments.

What happens when the clock ticks? Year by year, we celebrate events without fail.
This year is rather special..

My sister managed to be back to held a birthday celebration for me back at Neway.. Small but a sweet outing. And since her birthday is not too far from mine, we decided to make it a joint celebration.

I "pao" most of the songs during the karaoke session! Haha.. Sorry.. I am just out of control at times when I see mic infront of my face..


Mothers day? Elder sis birthday? We joint it both together as well.. Just a day before she could fly for Ireland, we quickly celebrate it..



Dinner at bandar puteri and a hazel cheese cake from secret recipe to complete it all..
Nothing grand but what makes it rather special was the happiness we obtained when we were all together doing the same common thing..
Hope to have more of these from my family.. Family reunites when there are the FIVE of us. Hearts..

No comments: