Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tagged (no more of this la please.. haha)

10 HUMANS to be named...


(randomly pick......)
1) Kok Siang
2) Wen Yuin
3) Fion
4) Chong Sheng
5) Erik
6) Mak
7) Priscilla
8) Fiona
9) Wilson
10) Poh Sheng


Who is no.6 having relationship with? (Mak)
If I am not wrong.. He is suppose to be single?

Is no.9 male or female? (Wilson)
Let the public decide.. But I would say he is my "bro".

If no.7 and no.10 are together, will it be a good thing? (Poh Sheng and Priscilla)
If this happen, it will be a "muhibbah" couple wei.. Haha.. Good also.. Their child will turn out to be good looking/intelligent.

What is no.2 studying? (Wen Yuin)
She is currently in high school and going to face her major exam in school which is SPM! So what say you?

When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? (Fion)
Yesterday. And that was also because of someone's request. Haha.

What genre of music does no.8 like? (Fiona)
I would say, she would like what others like. She just love to please anyone she knows.. Basically, she doesn't has one..

Would you woo no.3? (Fion)
I guess if I do so, it is a sin.. I am straight..

What about no.7? (Priscilla)
Another "les" partner? Oh no.. Get me out of this..

Is no.4 single? (Chong Sheng)
This is the fella who tagged me with this.. I wanna kill u! :P He is single for the time being.. But no guarantee if he will continue to be single after this..

What is the surname of no.5? (Erik)
Eh.. This person here has almost the same surname as me.. High 5 bro! (find it out yourself)

What is the hobby of no.10? (Poh Sheng)
Anything that has to do with the Koren band singer, TVXQ/DBSK.. Always see him dance or sing imitating them. 24/7 also about TVXQ only.. Get a life la bro.. Haha..

Does no.5 and no.9 get along well? (Erik and Wilson)
He (Erik/Wilson) don't even know that the other person (Erik/Wilson) actually exist in this world.. I really don't know the answer to this.. XD

Say something casual about no.1 (Kok Siang)
He is important to me.. Is this consider something "casual" now?

Have you ever tried developing feelings for no.8? (Fiona)
We both actually tried before going around telling others we are actually "les partners" to fool around and see if anyone actually believes our stupid prank. Some did! Mission complete :) I love her as a friend because she is my lovey dovey room mate.

Where does no.9 live? (Wilson)
Basically everywhere.. Haha.. Ok la, Setiawan (for him to release stress) and Melati Utama (a place for him to get more stress)

What colour does no.4 like? (Chong Sheng)
Never ask him before regarding this la.. But I would guess it is BLUE because guy ma.. And base on his handphone colour also..

Are no.1 and no.5 bestfriends? (Kok Siang and Erik)
They are not even friends.. For now..

Is no.7 the most talented person in the world? (Priscilla)
She actually has talent in singing! Really! If someone were to notice and appreciate and manage to make her a "someone", I bet she would appear everywhere in the entertainment field and eventually everyone on the street will be shouting "Priscilla, WE LOVE U"..


I am finished with this.. Finally.....

No comments: