Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just another VALENTINE

Who will be my valentine? Can u be my valentine?

This kind of questions thingy always goes on whenever the date of 14th Feb is around the corner..
What is so great? I always felt that Valentine is just another ordinary day and even till today I still do have the same kind of mind set.

KS asked me what I want for valentine.. I was hoping him to give me a surprise.. Haha..
It turned out to be something really out from what I used to expect..
There was no surprise but I just love the gift he gave me! ARIGATO..
Actually to be frank, two weeks ago I used to think that he will surprise me with the "snoopy flowers" but in return I got something else instead..

To everyone out there, Happie Valentines.....
Not in a relationship people can also grab this opportunity to celebrate it with your dearest friends..

Sweet things that girls might like it to happen on that very day,
... Be the first to wish her or just a simple "I love U" will brighten up her day OR
... Money will not always be the main factor. Time spent together will be something nice :) OR
... Take her to romantic places like Mini Genting or bring her to places that she had been wishing to be at ever since long time ago OR
... Buy her something (anything which is her idol or favourite cartoon character) as a gift OR
...
If the guys are a good cook, cook for the girls (i bet the next move the girl do is T.T) OR
... ALL THE ABOVE!

No comments: