Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pro's and Con's

The topic I want to touch on is the pro's and con's of sony ericsson K770i,


What I like:
- the camera functions.. It comes with flash which enables me to take picture under the dark.
- user friendly (sony phone what.. hehe)
- slide cyber-shot camera.. just looks cool to me
- the screen light/brightness auto dims when my surrounding is dark and it brightens when the surrounding is glaring. it helps to make me have a better sight when using it.
- affordable and it is categorize as "cyber-shot phone in the middle".
- compact and light in weight.

What I dislike:
- always cannot read the memory card (irritating)
- casing of it looks not solid
- battery life is not very lasting (maybe I am just a heavy user)

These are just my point of view. If you guys like it, go for it and do not regret after that ar I tell you..

No comments: