Saturday, February 21, 2009

I ponder if that is the way how it should be..

A card that printed with words:

An everlasting dedication of love
Presented to: XXX XXX XXX

On this day, I want to remind you honey
That I treasure you greatly
And I want to thank you deeply
For all these feelings you've created in me
And this magical feeling of love
That burns deep within me
My love is solely for you and no one else,
And it is you alone I adore
My love, my life, my world, my friend,
That is what you are to me
And that is the way I want it to stay
Forever and eternally.

All my love,
XXXX XXX XXXXX

I WONDER WHAT'S WRITTEN THERE IS HOW EXACTLY HE FEELS? * are you sure you feel the same way too like what's written in the card?* I want to know..
IF IT IS, OH MY.... I THINK THIS IS THE BEST GIFT I HAVE EVER SEEN..
INDEED, I AM GRATEFUL AND THANKS YA FOR THIS GIFT OF YOURS. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.. IT'S TRUE..


Something special in you:
You always dont mind spending all your time, your money on me just to make me happy. DONT DO THIS OFTEN..

Was experiencing pain at my tummy (girls experience this monthly), you were so kind that you came and rubbed my tummy that made me felt better instantly..


Back at that time when I had these great back pain, I was all alone on the bus on my way back to wangsa, I texted n told you bout this, what you did was, you called me right after that to ask me bout my condition. THANKS..

Days after that or was it a day after, I do not remember clearly. You came to visit me, brought oinment along, applied it on me and you had this good thought of helping to rub and massage my old wound but I refused. Sorry on that. Dislike the pain la..

Used to crave for a PSP game namely, DJMAX. I was having this difficulty of getting the game installed because I do not have it. Went around asking people for it but failed. The download speed was darn slow because it is free dowload and yet you did not mind. You had sleepless nights just because you helped me to download it. Really touched.


You wouldn't get offended though at times I may pour out some harsh words on you. At times of course you will tend to be "small gas" *it is normal for a normal human*


You always remind me to study which motivates me alot..


You are a fillial son from the way I see how you treated your family members..


You always remember me during special occasions or events..


You always care for my parent feelings and always respecting them..

You are always a wise money planner and yet you are generous and not "kiam sap"..

You are cute and lovely in a way that made many people like to "bully" you. EG: Pinching your chubby face..


You are easy to talk to and I feel ease when you are around..


You always forgive and forget for my wrong deeds..

You do not control and restrict or forbit me from doing what I want and what I like. You give me freedom. You really understand what I need..

You never make me tear for unecessary, you are totally different compared to "someone"..


You are always kind in many aspects. When I see you helping those beggers on the road side, letting old citizens sit your place when on the bus, that makes me feel proud to have you.


You turned me into more "feminine". I have this some sort of tomboy-ish characteristic inheritence since I was young.

A person who has sense of direction and knows what he is doing which will lead him to be someone successful in the near future..

This is your first love but surprisingly you are not as stoned as what I used to expect. You know what your roles are as a bf..


And most importantly, YOU SHOWERED ME WITH A SACRED THING WHICH IS, LOVE.


p/s:Piggy loves you..

No comments: