Friday, February 20, 2009

be-LOVE-d

It is always sad to see one's beloved disappear from their lives. Everyone is "afraid" of death.
Even myself do. But it is even more painful to see your beloved leave this realm before you.
The pain, the grieves, the ultimate sadness..

(This story is related to a couple)

Husband: I hope my wife will die before me
Wife: WTH! How can you say such words?
Husband: Know y I say so?
Wife: *toned down* Erm, nope.. But y?
Husband: It is because I would prefer myself to suffer rather than letting u suffer seeing your love ones die before u.
Wife: *tear drops*

Several months back, my mom restricted me from following my family back to hometown due to my college hectic schedule. I was reluctant. Why?
I just do not know. I just felt that I should grab every opportunity to go back as often as I can.
Story behind it was because?
First of all, I miss my grandma much!
Secondly, she is old and a bit ill and I hope she'll stay strong for a very long time so that she will be able to see me marry. Heh.. I am sure every grandparents would want to see achievements that happens on her/his family.
Many more reasons to be listed out, shall just stop here..

Overall, I LOVE U AH MA.. She is someone that I really thank God for giving such a wonderful person to me. I have always felt that the bond within me and her is unique. I do miss her from time to time and wish for her well being. Just love her very much..


BREAK UPS???
I don't think anyone would like to go through this..
It hurts ones feeling..
Crying for someone that will no longer be in your life anymore after all the sacrifices made..
All the love, all the effort, that turned out to be only ashes..
Gone....
Try to avoid this to occur if there are ways to save it and bring it back..
I have once hurt many guys feelings! I know it is too late to make things right, the most I could do for now is, not to repeat the same mistakes anymore..
Appreciate those who cares for you!

Overall, my current bf is the one-to-be.. Be what? I just feel secure and have the sense of safe-ness when I am with him. I do not like guys who have "flower heart". I used not to believe in love anymore but he managed to be the one. He make me believe that there is still hope.. Thank you!


Some may think LOVE is just like a TOY..
PLAY and THROW..
It is IMPROPER and WRONG..
Try not to let HISTORY repeat..
LEARN from past MISTAKES..
And if you can practice this, you are already ACHIEVING an ACHIEVEMENT!

BIRTHDAYS??
11/2/2009: It was my beloved mom's bday.. Family and I dined out and had steamboat at B.Puteri instead. Bought her a 2kg secret recipe chocolate cake. That is heavy wei. Haha. Hey, it was our first time eating there and I guess the soup they served there did a great job. It was good! Will go back there again to makan..

21/2/09: Just 10 days after and this time it will be my lil sister birthday which is tomoro! Happy Birthday SIS.. Just bought her a small gift and we will all celebrate for her eating steamboat again. Not the same place of course.. It is located somewhere near Serdang.

Overall, MY FAMILY MEMBERS (dad, mom, chuen, yuin) are the ones that I will hold on and never let go. Though my dad will sometimes get angry or nag when I don't do things properly, mom tend to be fickle minded or indecisive, when my elder sister is far apart and not in M'sia most of the time, when my younger sister tend to be irritating at times, still.... LOVE YOU ALL! Without them, I wouldn't be here today. Their love, their sacrifices are just beyond anything!
I know, with only words, it is hard to convey my grateful feelings towards them. T.T

Good celebrations are yet to be overwhelmed but bad ones are yet to be avoided..

No comments: