Thursday, April 24, 2008

a year after another

Happy baby with happy growth,
Happy girl with happy youth,
Happy teenage girl with happy life,
Happy female young adult with happy mind and smile,
Use this final year to full force before entering next phase,
21 adult year!


For the past two years, I have not felt this happy before.. This year, 24-04, a day which brings no meaning to others but it is to me. On this very special date, the world welcomed me and indeed i am happy to say that it's mah burfday!
In the morning, i woke up, dad was the first to wish me. I said thank u in return and i know i did not have enough sleep. Was blurring until the afternoon and I happened to capture this picture of her sleeping. Not gonna reveal her name here tho XD



*wonder y she always needs to open her mouth so wide :O*


Now, at TAIPING LANG RESTAURANT which also means "orang taiping restoran", Ho Chak crew went there before. So i guess the food there must be good.. Actually, those dishes they have there, my grandma cooks better than that restaurant. Believe me.. Overall, I would rate the foods there, GOOD!

*(ordering food) the waiter waitress there knows how to speak hokkien wei.. hahaha.. "kaki lang"*

*sisters forever camwhore*

*mom also knows how to pose for the camera one okie*

*my delicious bo bo cha cha*

*our complete set family dinner*

*the friendly environment(s)*


Back to home after a satisfying dinner.. No regrets eating there.. It was my first time there and don't mind going again.. Time to BLOW CAKE..

*vege? siapa vege? u mean, vegetable? wonder who..*

*happy birthday to u, happy birthday to u, happy birthday to vege, happy birthday to..... u.... clap clap XD*
*after everything.. YES*

THESE ARE THE THINGS I GOT ( my rewards ),


TO THOSE WHO WISHED ME,
+ dad + + mom + + mei chuen + + wen yuin + + lawrence + + swee pie + + priscilla + + meng heng + + wilson 1 + + wilson 2 + + iris + + diana + + alvin + + hui yee + + siew ping + + kexin + + ken lee + + pui yan + + meng jiew ++ ch'ng tat + + nirmal + + johan + + visali ++ amrit + + rati + + edison + + boey ++ yan nian + + daniel + + kexin + + rebecca + + trevor + + eugene + ( wonder y )
did i missed out anyone?


"Thanks a million. I really appreciate every little single thing. It's a simple yet a meaningful and a memorable one for me". -by:vege-

No comments: