Friday, April 11, 2008

History....


The feeling of sad, sorrow, down.. All the negative feelings are haunting me one by one. For me to feel these way sure there is a cause to it.. I would say, too many! Wen Jie no longer a happy bubbly girl. The old me used to laugh n smile a lot. And as i grow older, more things to worry about. More responsibilities, more burdens...

I have known a guy mid last year. We started from a normal friend. Just a hi bye friend. Then we became closer... We have good feelings for each other. We care for each other a lot, more than what usually normal friends do. I am really grateful to get to know him because he is such a nice person. He is my dance partner for ez2dancer, para para paradise and so called my arcade "kaki"..

We used to take bus no. 11 together for traveling purposes. This bus no.11 is very unique and you usually don't see it on the road. Okie la, buss no. 11? ??? LEGS la! Both don't mind walking all the way from location A to B which is kinda far.. Maybe two to three km far or even further. We don't mind walking so much is because we want to save up on transport and at the same time we get to spend more time together. We have legs so why not make full use of it.

Both don't mind eating at the mamak frequently too. Again, we did that is also because want to save money! Hence, we both enjoyed although we went through hard time. Sometimes we do reward ourselves such as, dine at the Johnny's restaurant. The food there is not cheap but the environment there plus the service is good. Thanks to him, because without knowing him i wouldn't know such restaurant exist. So far there are two Johnny's that I have seen. Times Square and Wangsa Maju Jusco. You guys can go try it out!

Back to him, yeaaahh....
He called me almost every night without fail, basically is because we can talk a lot.. In the end what happen? He is short of $$$ lo. He spent me a lot too! Haih.... He did it willingly yet I still can't forgive myself for letting him spend so much.. He is always there for me when I need a listener, when i need a shoulder to lean on, when i need someone to cheer me up he is always the one cracking stupid jokes :) , when i need a companion..

I still remember there's once when I was facing hard time, it was really bad at that time, I felt so scared, depressed, I was so afraid i got no one to confide in. And I was lucky enough to have him.. He was all the time there to support me and he gave me the courage and I was stronger after that.

I am not sure if he allow me to reveal his name here it is because I feel like doing it.. I am feeling very sad. Me and him no longer friends now. One reason is because I couldn't accept him as my special one and he cannot accept the fact that we are only normal friends. There is only one way out for these which is, we go on our separate ways. SAD... Meaning, no sms, no more calls from him, no more msn, and the worst thing ever, I wont be meeting him anymore! I have just lost something which is consider important to me! I know u hate me.. Go ahead..

What to do, I am the one to be blamed.. He has put in so much effort and yet I still don't find it enough. He tried so hard to change to suit my requirements. Now that he told me he is tired of trying so hard I guess this will be the right time for me to be firm.. I will try my best although I feel it's going to be hard for me. When i told u I can never find someone like you in future, I really mean it. You are really UNIQUE...You are "One In A Million".. Duh..

This song's for you,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbRB22fOXbQ

No comments: