Friday, April 4, 2008

my first post

There is always an introduction to everything, so let me do a brief introduction here about myself..

Me, Wen jie.. started to blog since the beginning of this year. N would love to continue to blog until heaven knows when..

Many would be wondering, what's with my url, JIEVEGE..Vege sounds like me.. Don't u agree? wen jie vege.. vege wen jie..that was how my nick came from..

Recently, many things happened.. got good n bad but i felt most of it are bad ones.. I do not know which path i am walking now.. Need to buck up with my studies.. that is the most important thing to do for now..

Got hyper with one of the game in arcade.. People call it para para paradise.. I play that a lot n hopefully one day i can be pro..

I don't intend to write much in this post.. More updates next time kayz? :)

No comments: