Tuesday, April 29, 2008

decison

A tough decision is hard to choose. It is hard to make.. Hard to confirm..
These is what which leads me to confusion.. Most of the time..
A decision which will affect my whole entire life.. Sounds serious huh? In fact, it is not that bad..
After all, I am the fickle minded type.. Cannot stay firm to every of my actions.. I should change this bad habit of mine..


Today,
I was asked to make a so called tough decision.. Yes i know this is not the first time i need to decide on such matter, but i just find it harder to make decision this time.. Because things got more serious than ever..
I knew, i got only two options.. N i do not like both, frankly..
If i choose path "A", i would have hurt the person.. And if i would have to choose "B", I am going to lie to myself ( not happy) .. What should I do then?
To my expectation, I was ready to face for the worst.. It did turn out bad at first when i came out with option "A"..
I was hurt and sad to see someone gets hurt in return.. But then, after a long talk, finally things get to cool down a bit.. Hence, we managed to agree with each other.. A mutual understanding if i am not wrong..
I really need to thank that someone for being so tolerate, patient and kind..
What i want to say is, every actions we take, we need to put ourselves into other person's shoe first. Try to analyze the potential problems that may occur then only take further actions.. It helps to avoid arguments, misunderstandings and hatreds..
No matter if it's to your family, your love ones, friends or whoever.. Keep that in mind..
I learn that from one of my friend.. It helps me to be a better person in future and i cherish every good advise from those people around me..

LOVE OTHERS AS MUCH AS U LOVE YOURSELF!

No comments: