Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sayonara developement camp (workshop)

SDC - I attended a workshop for the past few days.. It started last Friday n it is a three days duration workshop thingy.. The whole idea came out when my sis insisted to join that activity.. Decided to accompany her..
The motive of TRYBS bangsar organizing it is to build up potential leaders among the members in TRYBS puchong.. After all, it was Auntie Sally's idea..
Sad to say, those kids do not take it seriously.. Y I say that?
First, the attendance was a disappointment one.. Less than 10 members! Imagine that.. I would expect more than that..
Second, when they were given some tasks, some did not take it seriously..
Third, many of them there are not outspoken.. Shy la.. Scared la.. Haih..
Fourth, not much team work..
OVERALL, not good lo.. ( no offense yea, like what bro Vincent always say "when we criticize it shows we care")


When i first stepped into lumbini building at 9.10pm, I was like, OMG why am i here at the first place? I was shocked to see so few people there.. Main reason is because the participants need to arrive there sharp at 9pm.. I admit I was a little late.. Few minutes late?
That was when my motivation level starts to go down.. Really thought of going back at that moment.. But I need to be more realistic. Told myself "ahh just be it.. go through it tho i do not like it".. I can see Vincent disappointed face too.. Same goes to Swee Pie.. But no matter how also, the workshop need to be carry on even if we like or don't like it.. Sometimes i do pity Vincent especially when he talks to the participants, he don't get any respond back. So in the end me, my sis, tze yang are the one's entertaining Vincent speech.. Moreover, when we were asked to discuss for the upcoming TRYBS puchong meeting activities, those people from puchong did not take it seriously.. What they do is play? Hey if that is what they always do, then what's the point having that workshop? Waste of time right..
Hahahaha.. The funny thing happened was, those participants, don't know la.. Somehow they became more serious after a long and nice lecture from Vincent.. Although they did their job cincai abit, but i think they deserves an applause.. That was what the people from bangsar did.. Which boost up a bit of puchong's motivation level.. GOOD JOB.
You see me complain so much here, in fact, i would say at the end of it, i realized i did not waste my time and effort to be there.. I gained more knowledge.. I gained new friends, but I did not have much time to get to know them better.. Nevermind.. Still got next time aite? XD

All in all, uhuh.. Don't mind getting involve in any activities organize in future even if its boring or not.. Because when we are exposed more, we learn more....



Everyone who's involved

No comments: