Sunday, October 19, 2008

Celebration

Should I? Should I not?






Let me see....




Haha, my result is out.. I would say I did well.. That is was what my dad thinks..




He decided to treat me dinner.. And he did! Together with my family.. Dad, thanks for the dinner :)


Dear also promised to bring me for a Japanese buffet.. Just hope he keeps to his words :P
But I am sure he will la..


Last but not least, my class rap is planning on a celebration with a few of our classmates..
Still not sure where to celebrate.. I asked him to be the organizer.. Haha... Save my energy tho...






I just feel like doing something actually..














errrrrrr.....





eerrr.....





HOORAY!??? Yep.. Hooray.....................


To those who did well, WELL DONE. Those who did not, it is ok.. Try again!


This is not the end of my journey yet.. I still need to work hard or even harder.. Wen Jie can do it. *trying to push myself more*





ENTHUSIASM IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS......

No comments: