Thursday, November 6, 2008

WORK WORK WORK~~~

It seems that I am wasting my time working in this holiday. No fun at all! What can I do? I can't just sit at home and do nothing other than working! This is the questions which my friends questioned me...on how I should spend my holidays:

Start up my own mini project?
Need small amount of money to kick off!

Go out with darling?
Hello...She needs to study...=.=

Hang out with friends (them)?
Mum gonna kills me if I go out frequently and again...no money!

Take good rest at home?
3 months sitting at home? My butt will numb!

Go on vacation?
Sponsor me and I will go.

Go find a new room for next semester?
Who is willing to wait for another three months until I rent and move in? You pay this three months rental for them and perhaps for me?

Go visit friend?
What is the difference with third question above? swt

Fooling around especially with the girls in TARC?
You know I can't, no look and no money. Plus she will kills me!!

Be a 'fai chaii' (useless man) for this period.
I hope I can...lol!!!

WORK lo!?
This is what I am doing now. duh~~~


Don't ask me the above questions again... Lazy to repeat~~~

CHAOS

3 comments:

kiasheng said...

No money?
Sure bo?
No money still can makan good stuff?
No money still can go shopping centre?

Dude, u got money, spend it wisely.

Money no enough 3
featuring.. chia kok siang

Duke Wilson said...

yeah right, work for so logn already and you are telling the whole world you got an empty pocket?

bro, not everyone has 3 years old mind,kay ?

besides, who ask you to go out everyday and makes you mom put you on her chopping board,
since you are working, i believed that you only have one or two days off, make use of it.

Caos, take care =)

Vege-table said...

I totally agree with them! :)