Friday, October 3, 2008

THE LIFE IN,

CAMERON.....




Upon our arrival, this is the Apartment that we stayed.. More like a family size apartment.. Nice n comfy..

Was quite excited to be in Cameron once more after a total of 12 years since my last trip there.. Alot of things changed..
The town.. What a small town to be in..

They also have KFC!!! My long favourite fast food! Ever since I was born I think..

Instead of ending up in KFC, this was what I had for dinner.. Steamboat! The town is famous with steamboat.. Many restaurants competing with one and another..

When u drive along the road, u will see alot of these souvenirs.. All comes with strawberry design. To attract small kids got la.. Haha..

The plant that does not require much water.. The CACTUS.. I bought a few of them..

Us with the beautiful flowers


THE GREENS:



SELF-PLUCKED

1 full riped, 1 semi ripe n 1 not ripe.. XDFor your information, at first I also dont know what is this called.. It is the, CAMERON APPLE..
Apple? Yeah.. It is...


MOM's MOST FAVOURABLE ACTIVITY


My father sampat at the side.. He is helping la to tell the truth.. Haha..
The all VEGE meal.. So greenie.. I love it what..


TIME TO SAY GOODBYE.......

Look at this scenic environment.. So relaxing and nice..

NEXT DESTINY
------------> Taiping! My Hometown!

Had a wonderful time with them! Love them all.....

1 comment:

owl_order said...

hey i'm kok siang's ex classmate. i went to cameron recently too (check out my blog owl-order.blogspot.com) and you captured one photo i wanted badly - the KFC one. can I take it and put it into my post? giving credit and hyperlink to your blog, of course