Thursday, September 18, 2008

updates..

The mood, not totally back actually but I guess it is time to update! Haha..

What happen through out these days? Exams la.. I did quite okie.. Got confident :)

It is over! Erm.. But staying at home is equally boring.. But after this week, I will be busy going out.. *peace*





















My dear was asked to put on my bracelet.. Hihih.. Then was "forced" to "pose" for the camera too.. Muak... He will listen to what I say or suggest. That is why I always tell him that he is too "cincai" which is also a good thing.. *sorry bout this picture*

During Mooncake festive, I was not able to come back and celebrate it with family which was a sad thing for me.. And I saw a few students actually played lanterns outside the hostel compound and they were shouting all over like "saiko".. Haha.. Too hyper I guess..

But.....

I manage to have the mooncake fest mood a week before the actual date. My dad brought us to Klang for the so called NTV7 mooncake celebration event. A way to do advertising and promoting NTV7 for its glory of 10 years and still standing strong in the entertainment industry. Haha.. I saw a few artist who came from Hong Kong, Taiwan and also some local Malaysian artists..








































What I will do next?
- More gatherings and outings with friends I guess
- Trips with family
- Buy new hamster *they are so cute*
- Saving up money to get new phone n PSP!
- Makan Sushi King!! yummy..
- Lots lots more.............

No comments: