Sunday, September 21, 2008

At Sunway Pyramid...Do what? LoL!

Yesterday was my outing with my darling, her sister and her friend Alex. This Alex outlook reminded me one of my friend Richard. Almost has the same outlook! LOL!!! Where we went? Sunway Pyramid!

Skating time...
This cost me around RM24-RM28...not the skating ticket is expensive, it was the glove! It costed me RM8 which it looks like a normal gardening glove for me...(My garden glove cost only RM 1) Nevermind..for the sake of fun! ^^


At 1st, I thought skating is easy and fun. My thought was wrong! Hard to balance and move forward. I fell once...completly with my butt on icy floor! LoL! Wen Yuin also fell ok...^^ Kesian my darling, cannot skate fast because of wearing skirt...><>

--------------------------------Darling and I at resting area---------------------------------

Sushi Time!
After that we went to have our lunch at Sushi King. Promised darling to belanja her but in the end didnt. Swt. I will belanja her in the next outing...^^

Time to GO home! NO need to tell this part. Just go home lo! LOL!!!

Chaos

No comments: