Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Outing date..

After exam.. So what people usually do?

Of cos start to search and work part time.. To earn more money rather than staying at home waiting to rust.. Haha..

Went around asking if there is any vacancy available.. Tried out Padini, Fotokem, Starbucks and also WOFS.. And almost all the shops in that shopping mall has vacancy!

The process of filling up the forms really killing..

Actually, I am not the one looking for job XD
It is Kok Siang.. I accompanied him for interview.. Just to give some moral support. That is my only intension..

But he promised me a movie this week so instead of watching it on Thursday, I took this opportunity to make it today since we are already out.. Going out too often in a row can really make a person tired and fatigue.. I am old.. I gotta admit..

Watch what movie?


MONEY NO ENOUGH 2.......

That movie ar, wasn't really hilarious.. Maybe cos I used to watch too many of movies directed by JACKIE WU.. His jokes in all the movies are equally the same which makes me laugh less when I watch his movie again.. Haha.. But I would say the movie really touches my heart! I sobbed like no ones business wei.. Can ask Kok Siang.. He actually teased the way I cried.. He said it was "cute" T.T



Before movie, went for Teppanyaki.. Y the standard of the food dropped so much? Kinda spoil my appetite.. The chef macam no mood to cook.. Maybe because puasa so no energy to cook? SIGH...



PRESENT

What is that?



It is a pair of ring.. I got one, he has one also with the same design.. A simple yet a meaningful one for me.. He bought me this.. I love it..


Towards the end of our date.............

This is what we produced..

Come to think back of my memories with him, there are some that I really treasure such as.. Donating blood together in Tarc college which was wonderful.. The feeling of doing some good deeds together with my love one.. He actually tried playing Para for me.. These are some of the examples only but I love them all (the times we embraced)

Nah.. After a whole day out yet I am not tired maybe because I was out with him which boost up my energy.. More outings next? Maybe.. Will update on it when I had the chance to..


So long, sayonara..

Loves,
Vege

No comments: