Saturday, August 30, 2008

sorrows..

Rant.. Rant!!

That was what I was doing just now.. I rant my unsatisfactory feelings to Kok Siang.. But I know it is improper to do so. As he also has feelings and am afraid that all that will affect his mood.
Exam is approaching and I think it is best if I don't add on more stress onto him.. Shall just leave him alone and make him focus on what is more important..
That is the reason why I am blogging now instead of updating after my finals..
I just got so emotional recently.. Maybe due to exam stress also.. It did contributed a bit..

When I looked into some pictures.. I got so sad! My tears started to flow down my cheeks.. I was thinking why must human always suffer.. What is the purpose of us living here?

Those unfortunate ones, old folks, some abandon kids who do not have parental care n the list goes on.. I feel the pain that they all are experiencing.. But what am I doing right now? Nothing but to feel helpless.. Hopeless..

Really hope to do more charity work in future.. I did that once with my family members in the past to the old folks home.. It was indeed a very great and wonderful experience.. Thanks Mom n Dad for letting me feel that feeling of being there to serve others..

After shopping with family just now, as I was in the car with both my parents, my mother was saying things like "we r old dy n therefore we r useless cos we cant do a lot of things".. I got her msg and I instantly felt that I will be like them too one day..

I am just here to let out my feelings.. And after typing this much, yeaahhh.. It helps a bit to reduce my sadness.. What some people say is true.. Blog is one of the solution to solve emotion problems as it is a place we can say anything.. Talk anything.. It is somewhat like a "2nd hand listener"..

No comments: