Monday, August 18, 2008

One whole week routine....

As usual.. Class, class and more classes.. Haha.. But............. Starting from this week, many of my classes terminated. Finals is near.. Some lecturers finish teaching the syllabus. Can relax? No actually.. Need to study.. Oww.. What a stressful thing to do.. Saturday, co-cu day in my campus.. I represent the gym and yeah, the whole campus was pack with students participating in all kinds of sports, activities.. I took the gym competition thing lightly but I never know that my group really suck in it.. The competition was a hell mess one.. All our steps was out, there was no proper coordination.. Haih.. Just hope for a pass is good enough.. No hope for more.. This would also mean, my group did not win for the competition..

After the competition, they released me, only me, abit earlier.. Because I got my excuse/reason. By the time when I reached hostel it was already 4.20 and my family arrived at my place at 4.30.. Got only total of 10 minutes to pack all my stuffs for balik kampung! Rushed like shit.. Swt and swt.. I hate sweating.. When I got into the car, I swt and smelled like ewww.. My mom passed me her perfume and I sprayed it all over my body in the car for more "fresh air".. Or else all my family members will faint in the car? Perhaps..

Finally when we reached Taiping, I was so Hapie to see my grandmother! *muak*.. The feeling to see those people whom I did not see for quite some time feels great.. What I did there was... Eat.. Eat.. Eat.. and? EAT of course. Lol.. Visit relatives.. Celebration for my mother's side grandma bday (main motive to be back at hometown)... Sorry la ya, no pictures.. Too lazy to take out my camera..

OLYMPICS? Ya.. That is what I want to talk about here.. Chong Wei (who made Malaysia not so sia soi) manage to get himself into Finals, Badminton.. All thanks to him, our country manage to get at least a medal back from the Olympics.. GO CHONG WEI!!!.. Though he did not win gold, silver is consider better than nothing.. Keep up that spirit! The final match between him and World Number 1 player, Lin Dan was a fast one. It was because Lin Dan played really well.. Macam kena "rasuk".. The match did not give me that kind of feeling which can make people have that kind of "heart attack" feeling.. Not syok la..

And today, back at KL once more.. Tired but the time spent to online is more worthwhile.. Never get to online when I was back at Taiping.. Kampung mana ada line punya.. Owh yea, before I forget, these are some of the random pictures I took when I was there..

Sampat la..
Three medium size cats with assorted colours at my auntie's house
My grandma dining area.. Got sofa one wei..


I think I have written a lot.. Gotta stop here.. Before you guys start to fall asleep.. For those who read this lame post, thanks for being lame... :P

No comments: