Sunday, August 31, 2008

Independence Everybody~~!

Clock ticks..

Which signifies the end of another year of the Independence Day.. This keep on repeating every single year without fail.. So what am I really suppose to feel bout this? Me, Myself and I, felt nothing and ain't in the mood to celebrate or even remember it at all.. The thought of it came to me few hours before "Merdeka" when someone reminded me.. What a lousy citizen I am...
I am tired now.. But the thoughts and mood to blog now is... Ahah.. I am also not sure..
But hey, I got this from one my my fwendie blog n this is what I found out..
Based on a test/survey, this is what I got!




You Are a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.

If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.



Haha.. It is kinda true but I do not agree to it in a certain things too.. So what do u think yours is? Check it out yourself ;)

No comments: