Thursday, July 24, 2008

GYM

I PASSED the gym test today! I was very relaxed before entering the gym. But my stewpid friend la, asked me "Vege, why are you so relax?". Because of her words, it made me more nervous. LOL the friend that I've just mentioned is actually MAGGIE.. Not Maggie mee.. I knew her ever since the first day in hotel management course. She is actually very humorous and sometimes very helpful. By praising someone, I get the merits.. :P

The exam that I took requires me to do 8 repeatitions with the "exhale and inhale" breathing technique using the Gym equipments. Must do it at the correct speed and also need to memorize the name of the equipment.. Since it is over, GOOD..

Basically, nothing much happened. Dear is going to graduate this week.. Congratulations. I am so proud of you.. xxx

No comments: