Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cure? Kill?

"THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN EATING FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS"

Due to too much consumption of chocolates, I start to feel the heaty-ness in my body.. The bad part of it is:
1) Throat starting to have war
2) Nose on marathon
3) Free stay (pimple) on my face
4) Body starting to expand (obesity?)

Mom scolded me for eating so much of those but I just couldn't help it :X
One thing about chocolate is that it helps to make us awake when we are sleepy and also a person who is emo will become not emo after eating it (Kok Siang's theory).. Is that true?

One thing about me is, I do not really like DARK CHOCO cos of the bitter-sweet taste.. But u see, dark chocolates are to be said that it contain FLAVONOIDS which help to prevent cancers, protect blood vessels, promote cardiac health and counteract mild hypertension which also means (high blood pressure).. I think with these points it is enough to influence me to start eating more of dark chocolates? Haha.. Maybe..

I LOVE CHOCOLATES.. Longing for more!!

No comments: