Saturday, July 5, 2008

Life is all a bout Suffering..

As I came back home yesterday, what I did was on9.. My younger sister just appeared from no where and she were saying something in an angry tone "didn't reply my msg".. I was stunned and puzzled awhile.
I was asking myself, what the heck is she talking.. Remembered my phone battery was flat and I charged it (feed the phone with electric). The first msg I received was from her! Gosh.. No wonder la she was angry.. Not my fault ok.. Phone flat so how am I suppose to know if anyone msg or call me.. She was asking whether I will be back early from college cos family going to Assunta Hospital to visit my ex indian baby-sitter's husband.. I always call them uncle and auntie.. The bond we had is like they are part of my family though they are not related to me genetically.. At 5.30pm, me and family rushed to the Hospital to pay "uncle" a visit cos "auntie" say his condition is really bad already and he is awaiting his time to leave this realm..
Do u know how sad it is to know that u r already going to die and yet can't do anything but to see others grieve for u? He was at the point whereby he is almost giving up on himself.. But his relatives and those who cares for him always tells him to be more positive.. He says "i know my pain and sickness better".. He is now admitted to the HDU (High Dependency Unit).. The first thing I felt when I saw his condition I was starting to feel sobby already.. I couldn't hold my tears any longer till "auntie" started talking a bout her husband and how he suffered, OMG.. Me n my sister rash to the nearest toilet to cry out loud..
"Uncle" is so weak.. Wires every where over his body.. He is living with the help of "wires".. He couldn't walk, eat, sleep, urine and even talk properly.. When I was young I used to see him almost everyday cos I was brought there by my parents for baby-sitting.. I really miss the fragrance and yummy food (indian style) cooked by "auntie".. Fortunate enough cos every year during Festive season like Deepavali, "auntie" invites my whole family to her house and she will prepare us delicious and delicate food.. Till recently when so many of her relatives passed away, she cannot hold any celebration.. That are the "DO's and DONT's" that their culture practice..
I miss those times.. That was why when I saw "uncle" in such situation, I really don't know what to feel.. Just hope that God can ease his pain and don't make him suffer so much.. So People out there, if u think u r a pity, think a bout it once again.. There are so many beings out there who suffers more than u.. And while u still have the chance to enjoy life, LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!

To Uncle, May U Be Free From Harm and Sufferings.. Bless U..

No comments: