Saturday, January 24, 2009

Make over?

Not really.. Just did something to make my hair shinier, balanced and ya, I am still the old me.

The thoughts of colouring my hair came across ever since like ages ago.
Reason why I did not pursue to it was because mom's rejection..
After many years, I have got her "passport". And then, still can't have hair dye!


WHY?

CKS say no!! Haha.. So guess I will always be a "true asian" with black hair for the rest of my life.
Today, as I went to the hair saloon, saw a guy hair dyed with blue colour!
Ok though I love that colour very much, but not on a person's hair! A big NO from me. I know it is their wish to do whatever they like on themselves.. One thing I want to point out, "when they do all these, I am sure their intension is to show it off.. Let the public see and know".. Am I right?
As an outsider, it only hurt my eye @.@..
So yeah, mission to "show it off" failed!

Another incident whereby I wanted to share since the past few weeks but I guess I totally lose track on that.. As I was walking across the bridge, a bunch of teenagers walked at a brisk pace right infront of me and I quickly took out my hp to secretly capture the moments of it.




































Topic: (black and white stripe top)

I just don't feel easy seeing this kind of outfit. What is the purpose of wearing a pants which doesn't look like a pant but u semi cut pant. Just got the feeling of scrapping it off! Finish of my words.. I know it is not proper to discriminate but just a piece of reminder *don't appear infront of me if someone out there attempt to wear something not "proper"*.. THANKS! Appreciated much.. ^^ Or else, your picture will be the next one posted up here with the main headline.. Hihih..
I really think those people that I have mentioned above really needs a MAKEOVER!
End of story...

No comments: