Monday, January 19, 2009

Back in action..

THE time now is half past SIX a.m.. Why am I up and blogging at this time la? I think I am used to have only approximately maximum of 8 hours sleep or maybe less. Exam turned me this.. No longer night vampire but more to like an early cuckoo (bird)..

Many days have passed and my stress has gone.. :)

I was having this weird pain on my head. And heart pumping fast.. Hands always sweating..
To all those that wished me and gave me moral support along the way for my exam, THANK U!

Though I said it is gone, but I still have papers after CNY.. So for now, let's enjoy the CNY joy..

CNY is still like one week away and hey, I received an ang pow already.. Advance hor? Haha..

ANYONE HOLDING ANY OPEN HOUSE EVENT, DO TELL ME!!
(But...... too bad I will be out from this city for as long as one week! There goes my CNY.. Dong Dong Chiang.....)

Pro's and Con's for being too long at one place for CNY:
- get bored fast
- I am greedy so I want to travel to more places
- waste of time
- no internet which means no online!
- always eat the same thing over. Meeeeeeeee(s)....
- wont be seeing CKS for one week T.T
- no outing with friends
- get more ang pow(s)
- get to bond longer with my grandma and not forgetting other relatives too
- celebrate my grandpa birthday on the other hand
- "love hometown which leads to love my own family history 'n' background" ( I don't know what I am crapping :P)
- slack!!!

After exam, which is on the 15th Feb, I want to organize an outing to any karaoke outlet and all dear PJI's are most welcomed. Invitation will be up once the time is correct. Just wait for my "greenlight". Haha.. Others who is interested can also join in! Can't wait to shout out loud once more.. Just love to sing.. LaLAlaaaaaaaaaaa.....LuLUluuuuuu......

Before I end this post, let me say something more..

HAPPY ONG ONG ONG CHINESE NEW YEAR to everyone out there! May you all have a blast during this festive season..

No comments: