Saturday, October 3, 2009

too tired to be true




After exam, of cos Holiday.. Thought I would have plenty of time spent on blog but I am wrong...




The week right after exam, Family and I went back to hometown... Why is it so? Celebrate grandma's 80th birthday!!




I would say that the event was the best I have ever seen in my whole life... I shall say it was way too grand. The whole family tree picture was snapped infront of the Hotel where the celebration was held.. Most precious picture ever~~ Grandma is my lovely ah ma that I love n treasure most... I was too happy to be there to witnessed the special event held for her =) almost teared as well... I am so proud of u!


After hometown we all headed to Damai Laut and Penang Island for vacation... Stayed in two diff hotels continuously... Tiring! But worth it... Enjoyed tho... I would say that this trip back to hometown was one of the best I had!




Elder sis flew all the way from Dublin back to Malaysia just to attend the celebration.. It was great to have her back... With her laughters and all that made the house more cheerful.. Haha... But now she is back in Dublin again due to her overload work there. I miss u sis...



No comments: