Saturday, August 1, 2009

MANU glory~~~

AHHH....... GOAL~~~!!!!

That was what that made the whole stadium so lively..
Just imagine, everyone was there that has the same interest as us, all wearing the same football team shirt, all that have the same hobby and taste~~

18 July 09, a day to be remembered...

It's not so easy to actually see them live.. Even if so, once in a few years.. How long more would I have such opportunity?

It was a blast man.. Though I kinda wanted to fall asleep during a few moments during the match.. Told myself not to as it will only waste $$

The score was only 3-2.. Nothing to proud or ashame of... Since it was just a friendly match..
Wonder, Owen is now playing for the team which used to be his opponent team..
Such a drastic change like that, there is always good and bad.. I do think that his performance somehow rather deteriorate already.
Proven: guys tummy gets bloated as they grow older...

Overall, I enjoyed.. Yo~~ thanks to my cousin bro.....

No comments: