Sunday, March 29, 2009

QING MING

I went to clean my ancestor graveyard today. Not many people like to go to graveyard, including me. May be I just want to fulfill my duty as a member of the family? Maybe. And according to Chinese almanac, today is not a good day but who cares?
Well, the weather was totally hot. I saw many people went to their respective ancestral graveyard to clean and worship. The place was crowded with people and the cars keep on coming into the site, making the whole place totally jammed! Luckily my uncle's car was parked outside the site making us easy to escape the jam but we have to walk all the way from the hill to the main road. I think I have become darker?

Chaos

1 comment:

Duke Wilson said...

Good luck doing your duty as a family member

I am going back this weekend for my duty too =\

btw, wheres ya been, havent seen you online for sometime.