Monday, December 29, 2008

Time flies..

IT really does..

What are the best things to do on New Year Eve??


Well, I am not too sure too that is why I am posting this Q up..

Besides,
1) shopping
2) movie
3) skating
4) bowling
is there any better thing? I want something "unique" :P

Basically, nothing in my head.. No plans at all.. Serious wei.. When I see others busy going out for countdown and etc, it makes me feel so left out.. Exam is also drawing near which makes me kinda stress out..

Last two years and followed by last year was rather nice because me and family went countdown at Bukit Bintang (2006) and Mid Valley (2007).. I am a person who loves to watch fireworks because by watching 'em it makes me feel brighten up. I enjoy seeing something bright and beautiful. That was the reason why I like wandering around KL city during night.

Any ideas where to go and what to do? Hehe..
(ideas or opinions are most welcomed)

Basically, CNY is approaching and y ain't I have the mood of it at all?
I think this years CNY will be rather quiet. What to do, economy is facing downfall.. Many working people losing their jobs.. So expenses need to be cut down. Even THE STAR newspaper said "we have to be stingy" in order to survive in this poor situation.. Just pray for the better to come..

Sales everywhere.. And so? Of course SHOP la.. If can shop till drop nicer still.. But then cannot be so greedy.. I did shopping for the past few days and I am done with my CNY clothes.. End of it.. What is my next resolution? I WANT LOTS OF ANG PAU!!! Anyone is free to give it to me providing you are not "kiamsap"..

Hey hey, two more days to year 2009.. Say BB to 2008.. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
New year,
New resolution,
New in everything,
But what is important to me (family, friends, dearest person) can never be new because I cant bare to lose you all!

No comments: